Is it time for one level living? This ranch home with a full walk out basement offers an open floorplan, along with a huge basement for lots of storage or a workshop. Boasting a large eat in kitchen with an Island /breakfast area. This 2 bedroom 2 full bath home has a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and large master bath. Going back the central hall there is a separate laundry room opening also into the 2 car garage. The second bedroom is also very nice sized along with the common full bathroom . The back of the home off the master has an all season sunroom walking out onto a TREK deck. The front porch also has a great porch to sit and relax. ALSO there is a power converter so if the power goes out you have an option!! Situated in the gated 55+ community you can enjoy a well stocked catch and release pond, club house, walking trails, . All this and yet close to for shopping and town.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,618 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Pier/Dock, Shuffleboard, Meeting Room, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price