WOW What a unique property. Almost 2 Acres of beautiful flowers, shrubs, trees and open areas. 2 Tier deck to enjoy nature. Original home was log - wide window sills. Logs are exposed in one room. Open rafters in 2 rooms on main level. Kitchen has newer cabinets but a wall from days gone by. No one has a home like this one! 2 large bedrooms and 2 smaller ones. Full bath on each level. Laundry in bedroom area. Many outbuildings. Garage has loft and overhang in back. Blackberries and grape arbor in garden area. Anderson windows, Updated electric. Whole house fan and ceilings fans are great being nestled next to mountain, New roof in 2018. Emergency oil heater in basement. LOW low taxes. $1972 this year. This home is ready for you to move in.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Cistern,
Vinyl Siding, Log
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Poured
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Log
- Lot Dimensions
- 263 X307X210X300
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price