4 BR - 2BA - 2 Half BA 2-story home offered for sale in Shippensburg school district. .21 acre yard nicely landscaped with oversized paved driveway and attached 2-car garage, Rear patio and deck with mountain views. Interior features are many and include upgrades to flooring, kitchen cabinets, counter tops, kitchen appliances and more. Spacious bedrooms including a Master suite complete with walk in closet and full bath that includes both a tub and separate shower. Lower level walk out basement has been completely finished for an additional 1000 square foot of living space. This home is neat, clean, updated throughout and move in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,464 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price