3 bedroom split level style home located in a peaceful neighborhood that sits between Shippensburg high school and Memorial park. New roof in 2016. New heat pump and 80 gallon hot water heater in 2008. Refrigerator in garage conveys. Dishwasher has been removed. Lower level finished family room adds additional square footage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
WEST END SHIPPENSBURG BORO
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,160 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price